Paul Morgan for Governor is about bringing the people of Hawai'i together.
Paul Morgan is a decisive and trustworthy leader. Paul believes that bringing the people of Hawai'i together is what being Governor of this great state is all about. By addressing the most pressing issues in Hawai'i and strengthening the community bonds, the quality of life for all the citizens can be improved.
Paul Morgan believes that Hawai’i is an exceptional state and what we do today in electing leadership that is trustworthy and decisive is the key to our future. Republican principles that are foundational in truth, equality of opportunity, limited government, and justice for all are the basis of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Christian Values-namely treating people the way he would like to be treated
- Fiscal Conservatism-advocating for low taxes, reduced government spending, and minimal government debt
- Freedom-supporting citizens in their effort toward life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
Government that governs less and trusts its citizens to execute their God-given rights governs best. Only the best interest of the State of Hawai’i and its prosperity in its people doing the things to forward this motive is the number one priority. The outcome of the work to be done with Paul Morgan as Governor of Hawai’i begins with a sound plan that considers:
- People need support
- Families need support
- Businesses need support
- Relationships of value to Hawai’i
- Diverse communities’ perspectives
- A clear direction for the State of Hawai’i
- What we do today affects us today, tomorrow, and the future.
The clear path formed by Abraham Lincoln, Prince Kūhiō, and other Republicans who put their lives and legacies on the line for freedom is the path that Paul Morgan will continue to move the State of Hawai’i forward on. The greatest resource that Hawai’i has is its people and it’s time for the people to come together in their best interest. Paul Morgan is the candidate for governor who can bring people together in the best interest of Hawai’i. Thank you for your support and contribution.