I understand that Hawai’i is an exceptional state and what we do today in electing leadership that is trustworthy and decisive is the key to our future. I am guided by Republican principles that are foundational in truth, equality of opportunity, limited government, and justice for all.
- Christian Values-namely treating people the way he would like to be treated
- Fiscal Conservatism-advocating for low taxes, reduced government spending, and minimal government debt
- Freedom-supporting citizens in their effort toward life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
Government that governs less and trusts its citizens to execute their God-given rights governs best. The outcome of the work to be done with Paul Morgan as Governor of Hawai’i begins with a sound plan that considers:
- Listening and learning from all communities across the state and acknowledging their diverse perspectives
- Understanding that individuals, families and businesses need support
- Creating economic relationships of value to Hawai’i
- Implementing the Hawai'i First Economic Recovery Plan in the first 100 days of office; a clear direction for the State of Hawai’i
- Keeping himself and others accountable because what we do today affects us today, tomorrow, and the future.
The clear path formed by Abraham Lincoln, Prince Kūhiō, and other Republicans who put their lives and legacies on the line for freedom is the path that I will continue to move the State of Hawai’i forward in. The greatest resource that Hawai’i has is its people and it’s time for the people to come together in their best interests.
I AM the candidate for governor who can bring us together. Now is the time. Thank you for your support and contribution.