Ending corruption begins with me.
I have no familial, political or financial ties to anyone currently in Government or big business.
I do not owe anyone, anything. I will make decisions based on the best interests of Hawai'i.
With my degree in Human and Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University, I can improve the function of the current system.
1. Win the primary-Saturday, August 13, 2022
2. Win the general election-Tuesday, November 8, 2022
3. Continue buildout of qualified Cabinet, Director and Deputy Department heads, Boards and Commissions from across the State of Hawai’i-concurrent
1. Meet with Cabinet, Director and Deputy Department heads, Boards and Commissions appointees daily to discuss duties, expectations, and 100 day plan-beginning Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
2. Prepare exit interview questions for current Cabinet, Director and Deputy Department heads, Boards and Commissions to be answered under oath-beginning December 1, 2022
3. Measure all inconsistencies in budgeting, spending, assets, policy and procedures, filed complaints, administrative actions, public reporting, and other constitutional obligations in order to determine best practices, violations, and future performance metrics with independent forensic auditing entities including the federal government-beginning December 1, 2022
1. Immediately prosecute all illegal and unlawful violators-beginning March 11, 2023
2. Immediately rehabilitate and remedy the expectations of government directly and indirectly through employees, contractors, and other relationships-beginning March 11, 2023
3. Immediately Institute ongoing best practices for a transparent legal and lawful administration and government-beginning March 11, 2023
This is just the start of our plan to end corruption.